- Huawei shows off ‘most powerful’ chipset as forges ahead with 5G smartphone plan
- Euro zone’s slowing growth confirmed, hit by weak trade
- Italy’s economy looks set to remain weak: ISTAT
- Boris Johnson's only way out of Brexit chaos is to resign, Niall Ferguson says
- Mohamed El-Erian on the bond markets: 'If you stick with the old rules, you will lose'
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Gary Stringer, Kim Escue and Chad Keller, Stringer Asset Management While the U.S. stock market is nearing all-time highs, some of our favored economic indicators have weakened. Their weakening suggests sluggish economic growth ahead and their deterioration will likely make equity markets more vulnerable. As a result, we have recently moved to further increase the […]
Continue Reading Below