- China will further develop e-commerce, sharing economy to create more jobs
- Wife of former Malaysian PM Najib to be questioned by anti-graft agency
- U.S. Senate hopefuls in Tennessee spar on partisanship, avoid Trump
- Delta Air Lines hit with "technology issue," says "all IT systems" restored
- CBS taps media industry veteran Parsons as interim chairman
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The United States Oil Fund (NYSEArca: USO), which tracks West Texas Intermediate crude oil futures, is up more than 9% over the past month while the Energy Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLE), the largest equity-based energy exchange traded fund, is higher by “just” 6.7% over that same period. Still, some market participants believe energy stocks […]
Continue Reading Below