- White House struggles to contain political outcry over Trump-Putin summit
- ECB to hike rates before next downturn, say confident economists: Reuters poll
- China begins three-year plan to integrate Yangtze delta region: media
- New details emerge about harrowing Alaska plane crash
- Here's how much your next car could cost if Trump auto tariffs go through
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The United States Oil Fund (NYSEArca: USO), which tracks West Texas Intermediate crude oil futures, is up more than 9% over the past month while the Energy Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLE), the largest equity-based energy exchange traded fund, is higher by “just” 6.7% over that same period. Still, some market participants believe energy stocks […]
Continue Reading Below