- House Democrats give IRS until April 23 to hand over Trump's tax returns
- Tuition at community colleges is $3,660 a year on average—but here's how much students actually pay
- Disney does Deadpool: R-rated superhero could be Marvel's leading man after 'Avengers: Endgame'
- Saturday Sessions: Melissa Etheridge performs "Come To My Window"
- Saturday Sessions: Melissa Etheridge performs "Wild and Lonely"
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The United States Oil Fund (NYSEArca: USO), which tracks West Texas Intermediate crude oil futures, is up more than 9% over the past month while the Energy Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLE), the largest equity-based energy exchange traded fund, is higher by “just” 6.7% over that same period. Still, some market participants believe energy stocks […]
Continue Reading Below