- Justice Department watchdog investigating leaked Comey memos over classified information: WSJ
- Fed governor Brainard: Rising trade tensions are a 'material uncertainty' to the economic outlook
- Silver ETFs Gain Momentum, Up 3.3% Over Week
- The best budget-friendly summer vacations, according to US News & World Report
- Victoria’s Secret brand takes hit as #MeToo ascends
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The United States Oil Fund (NYSEArca: USO), which tracks West Texas Intermediate crude oil futures, is up more than 9% over the past month while the Energy Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLE), the largest equity-based energy exchange traded fund, is higher by “just” 6.7% over that same period. Still, some market participants believe energy stocks […]
Continue Reading Below