- Climate change summit ends with nearly 200 countries supporting Paris accord
- Yemen's rebels pin hope for peace on the U.S. government
- Homebuilder sentiment drops to the lowest point in more than 3 years
- Malaysia charges Goldman Sachs, ex-bankers in 1MDB probe
- Bangladeshi opposition pledges to remove media curbs, raise pay, freeze energy prices
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The United States Oil Fund (NYSEArca: USO), which tracks West Texas Intermediate crude oil futures, is up more than 9% over the past month while the Energy Select Sector SPDR (NYSEArca: XLE), the largest equity-based energy exchange traded fund, is higher by “just” 6.7% over that same period. Still, some market participants believe energy stocks […]
Continue Reading Below