- SoCal murder suspect may be linked to Houston disappearances
- Stock futures search for direction ahead of Fed meeting
- Over $9 billion wiped off of XRP value after surprise spike in the cryptocurrency's price
- German watchdog asks Deutsche Bank to take actions to prevent money laundering
- Comcast stocks up on Sky shares buying another 29.1 pct. in the market
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Todd Rosenbluth, CFRA Last week, CFRA’s Investment Policy Committee became more bullish on the energy and technology sectors as part of a diversified U.S. equity portfolio. Those sectors replaced the previously favored health care and financial sectors, which were simultaneously downgraded to marketweight. Investors who want to leverage our recommendations using top-rated ETFs and mutual […]
Continue Reading Below