- Is Inflation a Threat to Investors Over the Long Run?
- Emerging Markets Lead as Stocks Rebound
- Taxpayers defeat most state tax measures on midterm ballots
- Chris Christie visits the White House as Trump considers him for attorney general
- Have you checked the withholding from your paycheck lately? If not, you may be in for a surprise
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Horizon Investments A largely positive week for the U.S. economy included a stronger-than-expected jobs report for October and a stable (and historically low) unemployment rate of 3.7%—two robust employment-related developments that increase the likelihood of more interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve Board. In addition, core inflation and personal spending were in line with […]
Continue Reading Below