- Top Trump economic adviser says China tariffs hurt "both sides"
- Who's too Old for the Job?
- Facebook takes down fake Italian accounts ahead of EU election
- The cost of Trump's tariffs has fallen 'entirely' on US businesses and households: Goldman
- No air quality concerns detected after Texas barge collision
Dramatic drone video shows extensive damage to a school in Florida’s Panama City, giving a sense of Hurricane Michael‘s ferocity. The video shows collapsed roofing and walls, scattered debris and mangled building materials.
administrator Brock Long said it could take months, or even years, for some of the to recover from the storm, which slammed into the Florida Panhandle Wednesday.
Florida Gov. Rick Scott said both hospitals in Panama City are destroyed. Officials are opening temporary hospitals in that area.
“CBS Evening News” anchor Jeff Glor reports there is extensive damage in Panama City Beach, Florida. A lot of trees are down and many buildings are badly damaged.
On Thursday morning, people were starting to get out and assess the damage from Michael, which is being blamed for at least two deaths as it moves over the Southeast.
© 2018 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.