- Domino's Pizza delivery drivers earn more when new stores open, CEO says
- Jeff Bezos has been quiet on the disappearance of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi
- Constellation Brands CEO Rob Sands will step down in March
- Twitter releases 'motherlode' of data on alleged Russian, Iranian influence operation
- Here's what Wall Street isn't paying attention to from the Fed
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
“The Dow Jones Industrials and the DIA ETF are moving higher after the employment data came out. If there is a reversal to the downside, then that would be the best time to use the bear inverse ETF funds.” Click the video below to find out more: For more investment strategies, visit the Leveraged Inverse Channel.
Continue Reading Below