- Pence backs Trump’s 'Middle Easterners' caravan claim without offering evidence
- A passion for makeup drove Wende Zomnir to the cosmetics industry
- Trump accuses Puerto Rico of using disaster funds for other debt
- Veteran EM fund manager Mobius looks to bet on India’s troubled shadow banks
- A major group of stocks just erased their gains for the year and the Dow is not far behind
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
“The Dow Jones Industrials and the DIA ETF are moving higher after the employment data came out. If there is a reversal to the downside, then that would be the best time to use the bear inverse ETF funds.” Click the video below to find out more: For more investment strategies, visit the Leveraged Inverse Channel.
Continue Reading Below