- With restructuring done, GE’s Flannery turns sights to fixing power business, GE Capital
- Russia releases videos hyping its new hypersonic weapons just days after Putin and Trump meet
- Trump Ramps Up Trade War Rhetoric with China
- The 10 best burgers in America, according to TripAdvisor
- Risk Neutral: Poised to Go Either Way in Short-Term
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
President Donald Trump enacted a tax reform plan that allowed companies to repatriate billions of dollars in overseas revenue back home, driving increased demand for dividend stock ETF strategies that cover companies with a new cash infusion to pay back to investors. For example, the iShares Core Dividend Growth ETF (NYSEArca: DGRO), Schwab US Dividend […]
Continue Reading Below