- Mom of missing Colorado woman speaks out
- Marriott hack could be a surprising piece of ammunition in Trump's trade talks with China
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: KO, GE, PG, AAPL & more
- Pilot ejects before Hawaii military jet crash
- P&G shares will keep outperforming volatile market as investors 'seek stability': Bank of America
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
President Donald Trump enacted a tax reform plan that allowed companies to repatriate billions of dollars in overseas revenue back home, driving increased demand for dividend stock ETF strategies that cover companies with a new cash infusion to pay back to investors. For example, the iShares Core Dividend Growth ETF (NYSEArca: DGRO), Schwab US Dividend […]
Continue Reading Below