- Study finds increased high blood pressure cases during pregnancy
- Alex Trebek starts new "Jeopardy!" season
- Sarah Palin's husband Todd apparently files for divorce
- Dollar Tree CEO on mitigating tariffs on Chinese imports: 'We play hardball'
- Facebook warns about iPhone privacy change that could unsettle Facebook users
Disney is taking full control of Hulu, extending the reach of its streaming abilities.
Disney said Tuesday that it’s taking operational control of the streaming service immediately.
NBCUniversal owns 33% of Hulu right now. According to the agreement, Disney can demand NBCUniversal sell the remaining stake to Disney for its fair market value in the future. Disney has guaranteed a sale price that represents a minimum total equity value of $27.5 billion.
Walt Disney Co. and Comcast Corp. also agreed to fund Hulu’s recent purchase of AT&T Inc.’s 9.5% interest in Hulu.