- Southwest CEO says mechanics deserve new contract, but company wants ‘flexibility’
- Thousands march as France’s ‘yellow vest’ protests rumble on
- As trade deadline looms, U.S. and China sprint to seal a deal
- Company may have leaked carcinogen TCE into air for years
- Strong winds hit Italy and Croatia, causing 3 deaths
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Gary Stringer, Kim Escue and Chad Keller, Stringer Asset Management Global leading economic indicators suggest decreased economic growth ahead with the U.S. slowing to a more sustainable 2-2.5% annual GDP growth rate as many other regions may struggle for any growth at all. While that does not sound like great news, slow growth is still […]
Continue Reading Below