- Democratic Majority in House Could Benefit Bond Markets
- SpaceX circulates price guidance on $750 million term loan
- Blasted by Trump over Russia probe, Sessions out as attorney general
- Technology ETFs Pop Off After Midterm Elections
- Wall Street jumps 2 percent amid relief after U.S. midterm elections
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
U.S. voters headed to the polls on Tuesday and as expected by most analysts, the Democrats successfully took the majority in the House of Representatives, which could prove beneficial to the bond markets. While the general consensus is that political gridlock will benefit the capital markets, Capital Alpha Partners president Chuck Gabriel, posits that a Democratic […]
Continue Reading Below