- Former Hercules Capital CEO to plead guilty to U.S. college admissions scam
- What Hunter Biden did on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma
- History will not be on Facebook's side, no matter what Zuckerberg says
- Real estate mogul Barry Sternlicht: WeWork went 'off the rails' but it's still a 'real company'
- Wall Street opens lower as J&J slips
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
U.S. voters headed to the polls on Tuesday and as expected by most analysts, the Democrats successfully took the majority in the House of Representatives, which could prove beneficial to the bond markets. While the general consensus is that political gridlock will benefit the capital markets, Capital Alpha Partners president Chuck Gabriel, posits that a Democratic […]
Continue Reading Below