- SoCal murder suspect may be linked to Houston disappearances
- Stock futures search for direction ahead of Fed meeting
- Over $9 billion wiped off of XRP value after surprise spike in the cryptocurrency's price
- German watchdog asks Deutsche Bank to take actions to prevent money laundering
- Comcast stocks up on Sky shares buying another 29.1 pct. in the market
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Within the investment vernacular, you hear the terms “alpha” and “beta” with regard to strategies, but today belonged to “delta” as Delta Air Lines outperformed expectations, lifting up the US Global Jets ETF (NYSEArca: JETS). Delta Air Lines posted a $1.77 earnings per share figure, which beat initial forecasts by a nickel. In addition, it […]
Continue Reading Below