- U.S.-bound migrant caravan stuck on Guatemalan border with Mexico
- Romania’s tug of war over rule of law nears the line
- Brazil’s Bolsonaro does not rule out retaining central bank chief Goldfajn
- Attention, Seniors: Don't Get Too Comfortable With Your Social Security Raise
- 15- vs. 30-Year Mortgages: Which Is Best for Me?
U.S. tractor maker Deere & Co reported on Friday a 49.4 percent year-over-year increase in the second quarter profit.
Continue Reading Below
Moline, Illinois-based Deere said net income attributable to the company rose to $1.21 billion or $3.67 per share in the quarter ended April 29, from $808.5 million or $2.50 per share, a year earlier.
Equipment sales rose 34.3 percent to $9.7 billion.
(Reporting by Rajesh Kumar Singh; editing by Jason Neely)