- Mexico suspends charter company in Cuba airliner crash
- Bitcoin resembles currency experiments that failed: Robert Shiller
- EU official sees trade deal with Mercosur toward year-end
- With North Korea summit on shaky ground, Trump to press South Korean leader
- Exclusive: Ousted MGM CEO explores bid for the U.S. movie studio – sources
U.S. tractor maker Deere & Co reported on Friday a 49.4 percent year-over-year increase in the second quarter profit.
Continue Reading Below
Moline, Illinois-based Deere said net income attributable to the company rose to $1.21 billion or $3.67 per share in the quarter ended April 29, from $808.5 million or $2.50 per share, a year earlier.
Equipment sales rose 34.3 percent to $9.7 billion.
(Reporting by Rajesh Kumar Singh; editing by Jason Neely)