- Mariners’ Cano returns from suspension
- Nasdaq, FINRA to boost reporting fees for dark pool trades
- Harley-Davidson dealer: We've seen 'zero' backlash from Trump tweets, boycott talk
- Sprint partners with LG to launch 5G smartphone in 2019
- Mueller’s team never asked to speak with Omarosa while she was WH staffer: Sources
U.S. tractor maker Deere & Co reported on Friday a 49.4 percent year-over-year increase in the second quarter profit.
Continue Reading Below
Moline, Illinois-based Deere said net income attributable to the company rose to $1.21 billion or $3.67 per share in the quarter ended April 29, from $808.5 million or $2.50 per share, a year earlier.
Equipment sales rose 34.3 percent to $9.7 billion.
(Reporting by Rajesh Kumar Singh; editing by Jason Neely)