- Special counsel Mueller has no sealed indictments as Russia probe ends: NBC News
- Explainer: How much of the Mueller report must U.S. attorney general disclose?
- Trump dangles investment to Caribbean leaders who back Venezuela’s Guaido
- No. 1 seed Virginia rallies to dominate Gardner-Webb
- Utilities ETFs Shine in a Low-Yield, Risk-Off Environment
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Lance Roberts via Iris.xyz Last Friday, I discussed that without much fanfare or public discussion, Congress decided to push the U.S. into deeper fiscal irresponsibility with the passage of another Continuing Resolution (CR). To wit: “The House on Wednesday passed an $854 billion spending bill to avert an October shutdown, funding large swaths of the […]
Continue Reading Below