- UBS after Brexit vote: limit exposure to UK gilts, sterling, stocks
- Gunmen kill seven in Kenya hotel compound attack claimed by Somali Islamists
- Fearing for Saudi teen’s safety, Canada refugee agency hires guard
- U.K. Parliament votes down Theresa May's Brexit deal
- PayPal shares could soon break through the $100 level, says trader
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Lance Roberts via Iris.xyz Last Friday, I discussed that without much fanfare or public discussion, Congress decided to push the U.S. into deeper fiscal irresponsibility with the passage of another Continuing Resolution (CR). To wit: “The House on Wednesday passed an $854 billion spending bill to avert an October shutdown, funding large swaths of the […]
Continue Reading Below