- Breaking down Trump's immigration deal to end shutdown
- Why the quarterbacks in this year's NFL championship games are among the league's cheapest
- Trump proposes immigration deal to end shutdown
- Trump offers limited 'Dreamer' deal in exchange for border wall — and Democrats quickly say no
- More than 10,000 protest in Belgrade against Serbian president
Aug 10, 2018; Saint Louis, MO, USA; Fans begin to head to shelter as dark clouds move in for a weather delay during the second round of the PGA Championship golf tournament at Bellerive Country Club. Mandatory Credit: Jeff Curry-USA TODAY Sports
August 10, 2018
ST. LOUIS (Reuters) – Play was suspended during the second round at the PGA Championship on Friday due to dangerous weather in the area.
With a thunderstorm brewing nearby, the horn sounded at 3:35 p.m. local time (2035 GMT) with the afternoon half of the field at various stages of their rounds.
There was no immediate indication of how long the delay would be.
(Reporting by Andrew Both, editing by Pritha Sarkar)