- Minnesota student sues JD.com’s CEO Liu, company over rape allegation
- CSX quarterly profit beats view, stock jumps
- DHS resuming "Remain in Mexico" policy for asylum seekers
- Wall Street and finance execs spread their donations across the 2020 Democratic field
- What was saved – and lost – in Notre Dame fire
Aug 10, 2018; Saint Louis, MO, USA; Fans begin to head to shelter as dark clouds move in for a weather delay during the second round of the PGA Championship golf tournament at Bellerive Country Club. Mandatory Credit: Jeff Curry-USA TODAY Sports
August 10, 2018
ST. LOUIS (Reuters) – Play was suspended during the second round at the PGA Championship on Friday due to dangerous weather in the area.
With a thunderstorm brewing nearby, the horn sounded at 3:35 p.m. local time (2035 GMT) with the afternoon half of the field at various stages of their rounds.
There was no immediate indication of how long the delay would be.
(Reporting by Andrew Both, editing by Pritha Sarkar)