- Crude Slips for 10th Day in a Row, Hurting Oil ETFs
- Trump involved in 'nearly every step' of hush-money payments to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal: WSJ
- Meredith to sell Fortune brand for $150 million
- Shares of electricity provider PG&E plunge as wildfires ravage California
- Major Indexes Down, but Poised for a Gain to End Week
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Crude slipped for the 10th day in a row on Friday as an unanticipated spike in supply depressed prices even further, putting the hurt on three of the largest oil ETFs–United States Oil (NYSEArca: USO), Invesco DB Oil (NYSEArca: DBO) and United States Brent Oil (NYSEArca: BNO). USO fell slightly–0.39%, while DBO and BNO both dropped […]
Continue Reading Below