- Northern Ireland police respond to three security alerts, days after car bomb
- ‘Sitting ducks’: Volunteer describes rescue at besieged Kenyan hotel
- Israel strikes in Syria in more open assault on Iran
- 'Prop' bets on athletes are popular for the Super Bowl, but the NFL wants them gone
- 1 dead in avalanche outside Aspen: Sheriff
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Crude slipped for the 10th day in a row on Friday as an unanticipated spike in supply depressed prices even further, putting the hurt on three of the largest oil ETFs–United States Oil (NYSEArca: USO), Invesco DB Oil (NYSEArca: DBO) and United States Brent Oil (NYSEArca: BNO). USO fell slightly–0.39%, while DBO and BNO both dropped […]
Continue Reading Below