- Ukraine reverses nationalization of tycoon's bank
- How Columbine forever changed the way we respond to active shooters
- Eye Opener: Country braces for Mueller report
- Transports are heading to a new high once they top this key level, says technician
- Blackstone is converting to a corporation from a publicly traded partnership, effective July 1
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Crude slipped for the 10th day in a row on Friday as an unanticipated spike in supply depressed prices even further, putting the hurt on three of the largest oil ETFs–United States Oil (NYSEArca: USO), Invesco DB Oil (NYSEArca: DBO) and United States Brent Oil (NYSEArca: BNO). USO fell slightly–0.39%, while DBO and BNO both dropped […]
Continue Reading Below