- Armed woman 'infatuated' with Columbine shooting shuts Denver-area schools
- US trade deficit falls in February as shortfall with China decreases 28%
- Apple and Qualcomm settled their legal battle. Here's what Wall Street analysts are saying
- Notre Dame fire caused by electrical problem?
- Portugal’s truck drivers to meet essential supplies as fuel dries up
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By SNW Asset Management via Iris.xyz Headline CPI for the month of August printed last week at 2.7% year-over-year, and core CPI (excluding food and energy prices) came in at 2.2%. This was below consensus estimates of 2.8% headline and 2.4% core. Inflation has moved up steadily throughout the year in 2018, rising from 2.1% year-over-year […]
Continue Reading Below