- Breaking down Trump's immigration deal to end shutdown
- Why the quarterbacks in this year's NFL championship games are among the league's cheapest
- Trump proposes immigration deal to end shutdown
- Trump offers limited 'Dreamer' deal in exchange for border wall — and Democrats quickly say no
- More than 10,000 protest in Belgrade against Serbian president
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By SNW Asset Management via Iris.xyz Headline CPI for the month of August printed last week at 2.7% year-over-year, and core CPI (excluding food and energy prices) came in at 2.2%. This was below consensus estimates of 2.8% headline and 2.4% core. Inflation has moved up steadily throughout the year in 2018, rising from 2.1% year-over-year […]
Continue Reading Below