- In fear of the state: Bangladeshi journalists self-censor as election approaches
- Japan rules out asking private firms to avoid telecoms gear that could be malicious
- Trump intervention comment may be gift to Huawei CFO
- Official: Canadian man missing in China and feared detained is entrepreneur Michael Spavor
- Could Apple's Services Business Hit a Wall Next Year?
The Coast Guard has rescued four people who were on a sinking boat off the Florida coast.
The News-Press of Fort Myers reports that passengers sent out a mayday call Saturday night, saying their 21-foot boat was taking on water six miles off Sanibel Island in the Gulf of Mexico.
A Coast Guard boat reached them within an hour, rescuing the passengers and towing the boat to shore.
No injuries were reported.
Information from: The (Fort Myers, Fla.) News-Press, http://www.news-press.com