- Tunisia bring in Khaoui to attack unchanged Belgium
- Eye Opener: Trump tries to change the subject
- France motivated to take top spot despite possible Argentina clash
- Turkey’s master campaigner, Erdogan faces biggest election challenge
- Confusion continues as immigrant children remain separated from parents
The Coast Guard has rescued four people who were on a sinking boat off the Florida coast.
The News-Press of Fort Myers reports that passengers sent out a mayday call Saturday night, saying their 21-foot boat was taking on water six miles off Sanibel Island in the Gulf of Mexico.
A Coast Guard boat reached them within an hour, rescuing the passengers and towing the boat to shore.
No injuries were reported.
Information from: The (Fort Myers, Fla.) News-Press, http://www.news-press.com