- Trump touts push to rescind government regulations
- At least one dead, dozens hurt as thousands protest graft in Haiti
- ‘After The Screaming Stops’ films reunion of 1980s band Bros
- Special counsel pushing Paul Manafort for information on Roger Stone: Sources
- Authorities warn about possibility of more hidden explosives after mysterious booms
The Coast Guard has rescued four people who were on a sinking boat off the Florida coast.
The News-Press of Fort Myers reports that passengers sent out a mayday call Saturday night, saying their 21-foot boat was taking on water six miles off Sanibel Island in the Gulf of Mexico.
A Coast Guard boat reached them within an hour, rescuing the passengers and towing the boat to shore.
No injuries were reported.
Information from: The (Fort Myers, Fla.) News-Press, http://www.news-press.com