- South Korea to spend more to counter ‘worst job market since the financial crisis’
- U.S. hits Chinese and Russian firms over breach of North Korea sanctions
- Facebook says it was ‘too slow’ to fight hate speech in Myanmar
- Police make multiple arrests after 76 people overdose on K-2 at Connecticut park
- Hawaiian Airlines' Expanded Cargo Operation Finally Takes Off
The Coast Guard has rescued four people who were on a sinking boat off the Florida coast.
The News-Press of Fort Myers reports that passengers sent out a mayday call Saturday night, saying their 21-foot boat was taking on water six miles off Sanibel Island in the Gulf of Mexico.
A Coast Guard boat reached them within an hour, rescuing the passengers and towing the boat to shore.
No injuries were reported.
Information from: The (Fort Myers, Fla.) News-Press, http://www.news-press.com