- Svitolina races past Kasatkina to retain Dubai title
- Russian bobsledder Sergeeva admits anti-doping violation: CAS
- ECB pulls the plug on Latvia’s failing ABLV Bank
- These YouTubers created a $255 Taco Bell 'Cruchwrap Supreme' — here's what it tastes like
- Delta and United scrap airfare discounts for NRA members
The Coast Guard has rescued four people who were on a sinking boat off the Florida coast.
The News-Press of Fort Myers reports that passengers sent out a mayday call Saturday night, saying their 21-foot boat was taking on water six miles off Sanibel Island in the Gulf of Mexico.
A Coast Guard boat reached them within an hour, rescuing the passengers and towing the boat to shore.
No injuries were reported.
Information from: The (Fort Myers, Fla.) News-Press, http://www.news-press.com