- Raytheon International CEO says defense market still has room to run
- Boeing starts air show with order for jets worth $4.7B
- England’s strong World Cup run will boost home support: Stones
- EU official urges Trump, Putin not to destroy global order
- Malaysian lawmakers take oath, including indicted ex-leader
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
ClearShares added its second actively managed ETF that tracks repurchase agreements, or repos, to help fixed-income investors better diversify their bond exposure. The recently launched ClearShares Ultra-Short Maturity ETF (NYSEArca: OPER) comes with a 0.30% expense ratio. The active ETF will be managed by Mark N. Hong, Managing Director; Jonathan M. Chesshire, Managing Director; and […]
Continue Reading Below