- Raytheon International CEO says defense market still has room to run
- Boeing starts air show with order for jets worth $4.7B
- England’s strong World Cup run will boost home support: Stones
- EU official urges Trump, Putin not to destroy global order
- Malaysian lawmakers take oath, including indicted ex-leader
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Citigroup posted mixed results on its second quarter earnings report Friday as the bank outperformed in earnings per share, but underperformed on revenue, including a decline in fixed-income. Forecasts for Citigroup earnings were slated at $1.56 per share, and the bank surpassed that, posting a $1.63 EPS figure. In addition, Citigroup netted $4.49 billion in […]
Continue Reading Below