- The 3 traits that successful founders all share
- China reveals its new party line: We're trying to save the world from the US
- Congressman's siblings explain why they endorsed his opponent
- China says hard to proceed on trade with U.S. putting ‘knife to its neck’
- Beijing pushes ahead with opening up its financial sector despite trade tensions
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Citigroup posted mixed results on its second quarter earnings report Friday as the bank outperformed in earnings per share, but underperformed on revenue, including a decline in fixed-income. Forecasts for Citigroup earnings were slated at $1.56 per share, and the bank surpassed that, posting a $1.63 EPS figure. In addition, Citigroup netted $4.49 billion in […]
Continue Reading Below