- Stocks don't need a rate cut to rally, market bull Jeff Mills says
- Prominent Detroit priest removed from pulpit
- Greek prime minister-elect: 'It's an important victory for Europe, not just for Greece'
- USA beats Netherlands to win Women's World Cup
- Box Office: ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ debuts with heroic $185 million
The company logo of China’s Sinopec Corp is displayed at a news conference in Hong Kong, China March 26, 2018. REUTERS/Bobby Yip
November 8, 2018
SHANGHAI (Reuters) – China’s state-owned Sinopec signed purchase agreements worth $45.6 billion on Thursday, covering supplies of crude oil, chemicals, coal and equipment.
The deals were inked at a public signing ceremony at the China International Import Expo.
(Reporting by Aizhu Chen; editing by Richard Pullin)