- Agitated Djokovic regains calm to see off Shapovalov challenge
- Afghan Taliban reject talks with U.S. in Pakistan
- Spanish rescuers to start drilling for boy trapped in well
- French 'Yellow Vests' gather in Paris for tenth weekend of protests
- U.S. Senator Graham hopes Trump will slow U.S. Syria withdrawal
FILE PHOTO: Job seekers attend a job fair at the Human Resources Development Bureau of Hainan province in Haikou, China September 8, 2018. REUTERS/Stringer
September 26, 2018
BEIJING (Reuters) – China’s state planner said on Wednesday that it will promote the development of e-commerce and sharing economy to create more employment.
The digital economy will become an important channel to create jobs by 2025, the National Development and Reform Commission said in its guidelines on developing digital economy and expanding employment.
(Reporting by Beijing Monitoring Desk)