- Saturday Sessions: Melissa Etheridge performs "Come To My Window"
- Saturday Sessions: Melissa Etheridge performs "Wild and Lonely"
- Fighting across Afghanistan as Taliban opens offensive before talks
- House panel chairman gives IRS April 23 deadline on Trump taxes
- Trump wields presidential power on pipeline, energy projects
FILE PHOTO: Job seekers attend a job fair at the Human Resources Development Bureau of Hainan province in Haikou, China September 8, 2018. REUTERS/Stringer
September 26, 2018
BEIJING (Reuters) – China’s state planner said on Wednesday that it will promote the development of e-commerce and sharing economy to create more employment.
The digital economy will become an important channel to create jobs by 2025, the National Development and Reform Commission said in its guidelines on developing digital economy and expanding employment.
(Reporting by Beijing Monitoring Desk)