- Crop chop: China shuns U.S. soybeans amid trade war, turns to Brazil
- U.S. has most to lose from trade war, China would benefit: ECB
- Saudi Arabia to offer visitor visa for special events from December
- Report: Global trade war would hurt US the most
- Stock futures trade cautiously ahead of Fed decision
Shipping containers are seen stacked at the Dachan Bay Terminals in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, China July 12, 2018. REUTERS/Stringer
July 13, 2018
BEIJING (Reuters) – China’s vice foreign minister Zhang Jun said on Friday that the United States’ accusations against China on trade were groundless and that Washington’s actions are not supported by the international community.
Zhang was speaking to reporters at a briefing in Beijing.
(Reporting by Michael Martina; Writing by Christian Shepherd; Editing by Shri Navaratnam)