- With restructuring done, GE’s Flannery turns sights to fixing power business, GE Capital
- Russia releases videos hyping its new hypersonic weapons just days after Putin and Trump meet
- Trump Ramps Up Trade War Rhetoric with China
- The 10 best burgers in America, according to TripAdvisor
- Risk Neutral: Poised to Go Either Way in Short-Term
Shipping containers are seen stacked at the Dachan Bay Terminals in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, China July 12, 2018. REUTERS/Stringer
July 13, 2018
BEIJING (Reuters) – China’s vice foreign minister Zhang Jun said on Friday that the United States’ accusations against China on trade were groundless and that Washington’s actions are not supported by the international community.
Zhang was speaking to reporters at a briefing in Beijing.
(Reporting by Michael Martina; Writing by Christian Shepherd; Editing by Shri Navaratnam)