- Jeffrey Epstein pleads not guilty to new sex trafficking charges
- Iran breaks nuclear deal for 2nd time this month
- Biden apologizes for "pain and misconception" caused by comments about segregationists
- Trump attacks British ambassador, takes swipe at UK PM May
- Stocks fall on dimming prospects for sharp U.S. rate cut
Shipping containers are seen stacked at the Dachan Bay Terminals in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, China July 12, 2018. REUTERS/Stringer
July 13, 2018
BEIJING (Reuters) – China’s vice foreign minister Zhang Jun said on Friday that the United States’ accusations against China on trade were groundless and that Washington’s actions are not supported by the international community.
Zhang was speaking to reporters at a briefing in Beijing.
(Reporting by Michael Martina; Writing by Christian Shepherd; Editing by Shri Navaratnam)