- Indonesian president’s coalition to win parliament majority: survey
- Asian shares up on accommodative Fed; growth concerns linger
- Boeing, FAA officials called to testify in U.S. Senate on 737 MAX plane crashes
- New Zealand to ban all assault arms, 'military-style semi-automatic weapons' immediately
- Jay-Z, Miley Cyrus, The Killers among Woodstock 50 lineup
Shipping containers are seen stacked at the Dachan Bay Terminals in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, China July 12, 2018. REUTERS/Stringer
July 13, 2018
BEIJING (Reuters) – China’s vice foreign minister Zhang Jun said on Friday that the United States’ accusations against China on trade were groundless and that Washington’s actions are not supported by the international community.
Zhang was speaking to reporters at a briefing in Beijing.
(Reporting by Michael Martina; Writing by Christian Shepherd; Editing by Shri Navaratnam)