- Canada PM says informal NAFTA talks likely in next few days at U.N.
- Brees breaks Favre’s record for completions
- Tiger Woods gets first win in 5 years at Tour Championship
- Cuba’s new president makes first trip to old Cold War foe United States
- Chicago archbishop removes priest who burned rainbow banner
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The SPDR Gold Shares (NYSEArca: GLD) slipped for a fifth straight month in August and is down more than 8% year-to-date, but some market observers believe gold can cobble together some upside as autumn arrive. Investors have been shunning physical assets like gold in face of further interest rate tightening out of the Federal Reserve amid […]
Continue Reading Below