- North Korea’s Kim Jong Un gives U.S. to year-end to become more flexible
- Avianca Brasil cancels 179 flights as it loses appeal on planes
- Key player in admissions scandal enters plea
- Artist Ai Weiwei takes aim at state violence in Mexico with Legos
- Tesla Model 3 will come standard with autopilot, online sales to stop
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The SPDR Gold Shares (NYSEArca: GLD) slipped for a fifth straight month in August and is down more than 8% year-to-date, but some market observers believe gold can cobble together some upside as autumn arrive. Investors have been shunning physical assets like gold in face of further interest rate tightening out of the Federal Reserve amid […]
Continue Reading Below