- Former Dutch prime minister, Wim Kok, dies at 80
- Hundreds of thousands take to streets in London demanding second Brexit vote
- A Powerful Tool to Manage Market Volatility
- Girl at center of court battle dies after court allows more time on life support
- Why one investor thinks the market need a 15 percent correction as a 'gut check' for the rally
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The SPDR Gold Shares (NYSEArca: GLD) slipped for a fifth straight month in August and is down more than 8% year-to-date, but some market observers believe gold can cobble together some upside as autumn arrive. Investors have been shunning physical assets like gold in face of further interest rate tightening out of the Federal Reserve amid […]
Continue Reading Below