- CEO exits as PG&E faces fire liabilities, bankruptcy preparations
- Automakers in China brace for another bumpy ride after tough 2018
- Cambodian PM warns of ‘dead’ opposition if EU withdraws preferences
- New details emerge about doomed Lion Air jet that plunged into the sea
- Asian shares falter from 1-1/2-month highs, markets wary about China data
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The SPDR Gold Shares (NYSEArca: GLD) slipped for a fifth straight month in August and is down more than 8% year-to-date, but some market observers believe gold can cobble together some upside as autumn arrive. Investors have been shunning physical assets like gold in face of further interest rate tightening out of the Federal Reserve amid […]
Continue Reading Below