- North Korea calls U.S.’s Bolton ‘war fanatic’ over missile test comments: KCNA
- Asia stocks flat, euro holds firm after fragmented Europe vote
- Japan to add IT, telecom sectors to foreign ownership restriction
- Businessman Dan Gilbert recovering after stroke symptoms
- China would benefit from a positive response to US trade complaints
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Brazilian markets and country-specific exchange traded funds rebounded Tuesday after a sharp fall off Monday triggered by a pullback in the real currency in response to weak commodity prices and a questionable move by president-elect Jair Bolsonaro. The iShares MSCI Brazil Capped ETF (NYSEArca: EWZ) was among the best performing ETFs on Monday, jumping 3.6% and […]
Continue Reading Below