- Saudi Arabia reportedly deployed Twitter army against Khashoggi and other critics
- Dodgers power past Brewers to return to World Series
- Australian by-election count goes to the wire, after PM concedes
- Afghans shut out by polling station chaos return to vote
- Dodgers defeat Brewers in Game 7, will face Red Sox in World Series
Shares of United Technologies, a Dow component, closed down 0.3 percent at $124.55.
Ackman told CNBC’s Scott Wapner in February he had been building a stake in United Technologies, noting he thought the company was “great.”
The 13F filing released Tuesday also revealed Pershing Square sold about 7.1 million shares of Mondelez, bringing his stake to 16.16 million shares. Ackman first bought into the company in 2015 with a massive $5.5 billion investment. The filings reflect holdings as of the end of the quarter, and holdings may have changed since then.