- California could have seismic impact on 2020 Democratic presidential race
- LVMH splashes out on luxury hotels with $3.2 billion Belmond deal
- China says to halt additional tariffs on U.S.-made cars from Jan. 1
- Stock futures sink on global growth concerns
- The Latest: Brexit: Belgium warns about 'no-deal' scenario
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
As has been the case with some other commodities this year, silver is getting punished. The iShares Silver Trust (NYSEArca: SLV), the largest silver exchange traded fund, is lower by 16% year-to-date, but some market observers believe the metal can bounce back in 2019. “Next year will be a turnaround year for silver, with prices expected […]
Continue Reading Below