- Kashmiris complain of eviction after deadly attack on Indian forces, authorities deny
- Trump policies unite allies against him at European security forum
- Box Office: ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ wins dismal President’s Day weekend
- Gruesome Twosome Newsom Didn’t Get the Memo
- State of emergency: Norman Ornstein on Trump's border wall
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
As has been the case with some other commodities this year, silver is getting punished. The iShares Silver Trust (NYSEArca: SLV), the largest silver exchange traded fund, is lower by 16% year-to-date, but some market observers believe the metal can bounce back in 2019. “Next year will be a turnaround year for silver, with prices expected […]
Continue Reading Below