- Very difficult for PM May’s successor to pursue a no deal exit: Hammond
- Magnitude-8 earthquake strikes Amazon jungle in Peru
- Michael Gove enters Conservative race to succeed Theresa May
- UK must be ready to leave EU without a deal: leadership contender Raab
- Trade beef aside, Trump and Abe bond over burgers, sumo and golf
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
As has been the case with some other commodities this year, silver is getting punished. The iShares Silver Trust (NYSEArca: SLV), the largest silver exchange traded fund, is lower by 16% year-to-date, but some market observers believe the metal can bounce back in 2019. “Next year will be a turnaround year for silver, with prices expected […]
Continue Reading Below