- U.S. farmers may need more aid if trade deals stall during election season: lobby
- Trump to launch re-election campaign in battleground state of Florida
- Greece, Cyprus pressure EU to act over Turkey gas drilling as Ankara digs in
- What consumers need to know about Libra, Facebook's new cryptocurrency
- Facebook created a 'gateway drug' to introduce billions to cryptocurrency, experts say
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The results of the Federal Reserve’s Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review, or CCAR, are soon to be released and that could mean higher dividends and increased share repurchases for a slew of domestic banks. Those themes could benefit exchange traded funds, such as the Invesco KBW Bank ETF (NASDAQ: KBWB), SPDR S&P Bank ETF (NYSEArca: […]
Continue Reading Below