- Nigerian tribunal rejects bid to overturn Buhari’s election
- Exclusive: FIFA officials to visit Iran after death of ‘Blue Girl’
- California Senate passes bill to tighten ‘gig’ worker rule
- Mourners use reading of 9/11 victims' names to criticize Rep. Omar and decry gun violence
- T. Boone Pickens, the 'Oracle of Oil' and billionaire philanthropist, dies at 91
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With the near-term fate of riskier assets, such as equities, in question, investors are embracing familiar safe-havens, including gold. The SPDR Gold Shares (NYSEArca: GLD) rallied in May as bullion topped $1,300 per ounce late in the month and data suggest investors are putting money to work with gold exchange traded funds. Gold has long […]
Continue Reading Below