- Saudi Arabia reportedly deployed Twitter army against Khashoggi and other critics
- Dodgers power past Brewers to return to World Series
- Coal mine accident in eastern China leaves 22 trapped
- Australian by-election count goes to the wire, after PM concedes
- Afghans shut out by polling station chaos return to vote
Officials are warning a gunman remains at large amid an ongoing shooting situation at a Southern Florida high school, the Broward Sheriff’s Office said.
There are reports of victims from the incident at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, the sheriff’s office said.
Students with bookbags were seen sprinting out of the building as authorities with guns drawn swarmed the school. Other students were seen lined up one by one, leaving the area in an orderly fashion. Some students were hysterical, reported ABC affiliate WPLG.
Officials urged the public to avoid the area.
Additional information was not immediately available.
This story is developing. Please check back for more updates.