- EBRD mulls taking part in Azeri IBA sale, eyes 2 percent GDP growth
- Japan’s Sony to form alliance to build taxi-hailing system
- What’s it like to pick up plushies? Flower kids tell all
- Missing Uber/Lyft driver Joshua Thiede found alive, friends say
- Asian shares fall after US holiday, eyes on Fed notes
Officials are warning a gunman remains at large amid an ongoing shooting situation at a Southern Florida high school, the Broward Sheriff’s Office said.
There are reports of victims from the incident at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, the sheriff’s office said.
Students with bookbags were seen sprinting out of the building as authorities with guns drawn swarmed the school. Other students were seen lined up one by one, leaving the area in an orderly fashion. Some students were hysterical, reported ABC affiliate WPLG.
Officials urged the public to avoid the area.
Additional information was not immediately available.
This story is developing. Please check back for more updates.