- Branson’s Virgin Galactic takes another step toward space tourism
- Trump’s economy ‘a little under’ 3 percent growth goal: Fed
- As tensions over aid rise, Venezuelan troops fire on villagers, kill two
- Virgin Galactic astronauts describe 'surreal' spaceflight: 'The views are absolutely extraordinary'
- Elementary school teacher captures two students slow dancing on Valentine's Day
Officials are warning a gunman remains at large amid an ongoing shooting situation at a Southern Florida high school, the Broward Sheriff’s Office said.
There are reports of victims from the incident at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, the sheriff’s office said.
Students with bookbags were seen sprinting out of the building as authorities with guns drawn swarmed the school. Other students were seen lined up one by one, leaving the area in an orderly fashion. Some students were hysterical, reported ABC affiliate WPLG.
Officials urged the public to avoid the area.
Additional information was not immediately available.
This story is developing. Please check back for more updates.