- Apple is looking at developing a chip for processing health data
- Democratic women band together as they build momentum in the hunt to win Congress this fall
- Turkey's crushing annual inflation rate is running at an estimated 101%
- Tesla forms three-member panel to decide on any Musk proposal
- Einhorn’s Greenlight cuts back many top holdings, slices Apple
Officials are warning a gunman remains at large amid an ongoing shooting situation at a Southern Florida high school, the Broward Sheriff’s Office said.
There are reports of victims from the incident at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, the sheriff’s office said.
Students with bookbags were seen sprinting out of the building as authorities with guns drawn swarmed the school. Other students were seen lined up one by one, leaving the area in an orderly fashion. Some students were hysterical, reported ABC affiliate WPLG.
Officials urged the public to avoid the area.
Additional information was not immediately available.
This story is developing. Please check back for more updates.