- Struggling Chinese stocks may cheer news of increased inclusion on a widely followed index
- MLB roundup: Braves’ Acuna makes homer history
- Brazil’s farmers dump sugar for soy as trade war boosts Chinese demand
- Pro-China groups rally outside HK press club ahead of activist’s speech
- China blocks a super-popular video game, and Tencent shares drop
A duck boat accident in Branson, Missouri, has killed at least 11, injured seven and left at least five people missing, Stone County Sheriff Doug Rader said.
Two of those injured at Table Rock Lake were in critical condition, according to the hospital.
Some of those who died Thursday night were children, authorities said.
Search efforts were suspended for the night and scheduled to resume Friday morning.
This is a breaking story. Please check back for updates.