- Kudlow: White House and China are holding trade talks 'at all levels' ahead of Trump-Xi meeting
- You'll never feel lost again with these fun Google Maps tricks
- As Bitcoin Plunges, Here are 5 Historic Market Bubbles to Remember
- Retail ETFs Boosted by Record-Setting Cyber Monday Sales
- The breakdown of Manafort's plea deal means Mueller suspects he told big lies, experts say
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Bitcoin, the leading cryptocurrency, is far removed from the days when it reached $19,873 in its mid-December stratospheric rise last year as it fell under $3,500 recently–a drop of more than 80%–as post-Thanksgiving bears feasted on the digital currency. However, bulls are quick to dismiss that the bubble has burst for Bitcoin, citing that its […]
Continue Reading Below