- Canada PM says informal NAFTA talks likely in next few days at U.N.
- Brees breaks Favre’s record for completions
- Cuba’s new president makes first trip to old Cold War foe United States
- Chicago archbishop removes priest who burned rainbow banner
- Passenger airlifted from cruise ship off Nantucket island
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Chris Skinner via Iris.xyz I got into an argument after a presentation where I said that active fund management is dead. It wasn’t the best thing to say in front of a group of active fund managers, but I can’t help myself. It’s my background in dealing with program trading in the 1990s; then algorithmic […]
Continue Reading Below