- Facebook's former CIO was told fix its calendar system, or else. Now, he's got a calendar start-up
- One online retailer is crushing Amazon this year
- Renault-Nissan boosts French investment with new vans
- Hungary’s government rules out concessions for Soros-founded university
- EU says euro zone growth to slow amid risks from U.S., Italy, Brexit
Oil and gas producer Anadarko Petroleum said on Thursday it would sell nearly all of its midstream assets, including pipelines, to its master limited partnership Western Gas Partners for $4.02 billion.
Western Gas will take complete ownership of DBM Oil Services, and APC Water Holdings, while acquiring a 50 percent stake in multiple gas plants in the Delaware basin of West Texas, the companies said.
The sale is expected to close in the first quarter of 2019.