- Air Canada passenger says she was abandoned on plane
- US might require 5G equipment for domestic use to be manufactured outside of China: WSJ
- Pompeo says hopes Trump letter to North Korean leader can restart talks
- Hamilton dominates in France on a dull day for F1
- Full transcript of "Face the Nation" on June 23, 2019
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
While market volatility may be on the rise, there are avenues for conservative investors to sticks with small-cap stocks, including the O’Shares FTSE Russell Small Cap Quality Dividend ETF (NYSEARCA: OUSM). Smaller companies, which focus on U.S. markets, are less exposed to a stronger U.S. dollar as rates rise, which would more negatively affect larger corporations […]
Continue Reading Below