- Astros defeat Yankees to advance to World Series
- NFL notebook: Bengals’ Green ‘still a ways to go’
- China’s propaganda chief says Cold War mentality hindering mutual trust in cyberspace
- China’s next commercial rockets to make test flights in 2020, 2021: Xinhua
- Good Cop/Bad Cop: Solving the Heather Bogle murder
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Exploration and production stocks are often sensitive to oil’s price gyrations. With crude surging, the S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Select Industry Index is higher by 12% this month. Risk-tolerant traders looking to capitalize on that index’s short-term moves can consider the Direxion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp. & Prod. Bull 3X […]
Continue Reading Below