- Guns found at 2 schools, threats reported at 3 schools near Santa Fe High School
- New Regulations Shake Up White Label ETF Providers
- Baltimore-area officer killed responding to suspicious vehicle report: Governor
- Sheriff: Officers engaged school gunman, saved lives
- Why TransEnterix, Inc. Stock Bolted Higher Today
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Exploration and production stocks are often sensitive to oil’s price gyrations. With crude surging, the S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Select Industry Index is higher by 12% this month. Risk-tolerant traders looking to capitalize on that index’s short-term moves can consider the Direxion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp. & Prod. Bull 3X […]
Continue Reading Below