- Starbucks partners with Uber Eats to deliver lattes, Frappuccinos to customers
- Goldman says US-China not likely to reach trade deal by March and more tariffs are coming
- United flight attendants protest staffing cuts, picket outside airports
- Toyota recalls pickups, SUVs to fix air bag, brake problems
- Trump says "I never directed Michael Cohen to break the law"
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Exploration and production stocks are often sensitive to oil’s price gyrations. With crude surging, the S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Select Industry Index is higher by 12% this month. Risk-tolerant traders looking to capitalize on that index’s short-term moves can consider the Direxion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp. & Prod. Bull 3X […]
Continue Reading Below