- Amazon plans to open new warehouse, create 2,800 jobs in Germany
- NASCAR notebook: Late caution erases Logano’s chance at winning
- Hong Kong protesters resume chorus of opposition to extradition bill
- UK says seized Iranian oil tanker could be released
- Bangladesh’s Ershad, opposition leader and former army ruler, dies at 90
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Exploration and production stocks are often sensitive to oil’s price gyrations. With crude surging, the S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Select Industry Index is higher by 12% this month. Risk-tolerant traders looking to capitalize on that index’s short-term moves can consider the Direxion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp. & Prod. Bull 3X […]
Continue Reading Below