- U.S. top court rebuffs mystery company in Mueller subpoena fight
- White House defers on Mueller’s report release, Democrats seek details
- Bayer, J&J settle U.S. Xarelto litigation for $775 million
- Now that the Mueller report is in, Nancy Pelosi faces some tough choices
- Most Americans predict a weaker economy and a greater national debt by 2050
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Exploration and production stocks are often sensitive to oil’s price gyrations. With crude surging, the S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Select Industry Index is higher by 12% this month. Risk-tolerant traders looking to capitalize on that index’s short-term moves can consider the Direxion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp. & Prod. Bull 3X […]
Continue Reading Below