- Brexit talks with Labour more constructive than people think: UK’s Hunt
- Turkish unemployment surges to almost 10-year high in December-February: stats institute
- Indonesia posts surprise trade surplus in March, analysts doubt sustainability
- Student apparently taking picture falls from campus clock tower, dies
- Germany reportedly won't exclude Huawei 5G technology — if it follows the rules
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Fixed-income investors are worried that their bond funds may take a hit in a rising interest rate environment. However, one can turn to a rate-hedged bond ETF strategy that aims to eliminate interest rate risk all together and focus on helping investors achieve their target income generation. “We like to think of ourselves as the […]
Continue Reading Below