- Why the quarterbacks in this year's NFL championship games are among the league's cheapest
- Trump offers limited 'Dreamer' deal in exchange for border wall — and Democrats quickly say no
- More than 10,000 protest in Belgrade against Serbian president
- Toyota, Paccar team up on clean hydrogen tech that Elon Musk and others dismiss as 'fool cells'
- Dozens killed in Mexico pipeline explosion
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Fixed-income investors are worried that their bond funds may take a hit in a rising interest rate environment. However, one can turn to a rate-hedged bond ETF strategy that aims to eliminate interest rate risk all together and focus on helping investors achieve their target income generation. “We like to think of ourselves as the […]
Continue Reading Below