- Germany’s Merkel says EU battery cell production ‘extremely important’
- ECB not planning to speed up normalization, Praet says
- BOJ’s Kuroda highlights need to look at downside of easy policy
- SoCal murder suspect may be linked to Houston disappearances
- Stock futures search for direction ahead of Fed meeting
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
As many look to alternatives strategies to hedge against potential market swings, ETF investors may consider a strategy that targets free cash flow to capture companies with organic growth. “Focusing on free cash flow growth as our guiding metric allows us to get a true picture of the organic growth of a company,” TrimTabs Asset […]
Continue Reading Below