- The best stock picker you've probably never heard of says Citigroup will nearly double
- This unusual move in the bond market appears to be signaling interest rates are about to break out
- U.S. asks court to detain alleged Russian agent pending trial
- Turkish opposition leader fined record sum for defaming Erdogan, family
- The Senate is making a big mistake as it drags its feet over EXIM Bank confirmations
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
As many look to alternatives strategies to hedge against potential market swings, ETF investors may consider a strategy that targets free cash flow to capture companies with organic growth. “Focusing on free cash flow growth as our guiding metric allows us to get a true picture of the organic growth of a company,” TrimTabs Asset […]
Continue Reading Below