- Turkey's Erdogan claims victory in bid to solidify grip on power
- Athletics: Lyles set to turn attention to 200m in Europe
- Iguanas face off in Starbucks parking lot
- Firefighters accused of making sex tape in station leave department
- Trump issues challenge to trading partners: Bring down barriers or face 'reciprocity'
The logo of America Movil is pictured on the wall of a reception area in the company’s corporate offices in Mexico City, Mexico, May 18, 2017. REUTERS/Edgard Garrido
March 14, 2018
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) – America Movil, Mexico’s largest telecommunications firm, will roll out a faster 4.5G network in 76 cities across the country by the end of 2018, the company’s chief executive Daniel Hajj said on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Julia Love and Sheky Espejo)