- 'Start Here': Migrants, Texas, Khashoggi. What you need to know to start your day.
- UK households grow less confident about their finances in October: IHS Markit
- Saudi Arabia says there's 'no intention' for a 1973-style oil embargo amid Khashoggi crisis
- Magnitude 6.6 earthquake strikes near Port Hardy, Canada
- Euro rallies as Italian borrowing costs enjoy big drop
The logo of America Movil is pictured on the wall of a reception area in the company’s corporate offices in Mexico City, Mexico, May 18, 2017. REUTERS/Edgard Garrido
March 14, 2018
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) – America Movil, Mexico’s largest telecommunications firm, will roll out a faster 4.5G network in 76 cities across the country by the end of 2018, the company’s chief executive Daniel Hajj said on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Julia Love and Sheky Espejo)