- There was mysterious selling in FedEx on Tuesday before poor earnings took down the stock
- The UK has asked the EU for a delay to Brexit, what comes next?
- Investors who believe the market's gotten too calm right now could use these ETFs to hedge
- Foreigners sell Danish shares after Danske Bank scandal: central bank
- EU to assess impact of Tercas bank ruling, not linked to other past rescues: Vestager
The logo of America Movil is pictured on the wall of a reception area in the company’s corporate offices in Mexico City, Mexico, May 18, 2017. REUTERS/Edgard Garrido
March 14, 2018
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) – America Movil, Mexico’s largest telecommunications firm, will roll out a faster 4.5G network in 76 cities across the country by the end of 2018, the company’s chief executive Daniel Hajj said on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Julia Love and Sheky Espejo)