- Man arrested following investigation into mysterious death of 13-year-old girl
- Subpoenas for Trump financial records on hold pending appeal: court filing
- Stan Lee's ex-manager arrested for elder abuse
- Six candidates enter contest to replace May as British prime minister
- South Korean social satire ‘Parasite’ wins Palme d’Or at Cannes
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
An article in The New York Times describes a trend in Silicon Valley whereby employees of tech start-ups are leaving to form new businesses, gaining support from “mafia” networks of former alumni. This isn’t a new phenomenon, according to the article, which says the cycle began back in the 1950s when a group of disgruntled […]
Continue Reading Below