- Trump touts push to rescind government regulations
- At least one dead, dozens hurt as thousands protest graft in Haiti
- ‘After The Screaming Stops’ films reunion of 1980s band Bros
- Special counsel pushing Paul Manafort for information on Roger Stone: Sources
- Authorities warn about possibility of more hidden explosives after mysterious booms
Micaela Bensko, who uses a wheelchair after a spinal injury, paid for access to a Virgin Atlantic lounge to lie down before her flight.
But an airline employee denied her access to the lounge, saying Bensko couldn’t come in with her service dog. Bensko was forced to lie down on the concrete floor of the airport instead.
According to the Americans with Disabilities Act, people with service animals are legally permitted to go anywhere the public is allowed to go.