- 1/18/19: CBSN Evening News
- Golf: Late birdie run keeps Mickelson ahead at Desert Classic
- Union tells Shell no automatic extension of refinery contract: sources
- Tencent weighing bid for holding company behind Korea’s Nexon: sources
- Mueller's office disputes parts of BuzzFeed's bombshell on Cohen's congressional testimony
Check out the companies making headlines after the bell:
Shares of Teva Pharmaceutical gained 4 percent in the extended session after a regulatory filing from Berkshire Hathaway published Tuesday revealed it has nearly doubled its stake in the company during the first quarter.
Hedge fund manager Stanley Druckenmiller’s firm also initiated positions in a number of semiconductor stocks including Intel, Micron Technology and Qualcomm, according to a regulatory filing released Tuesday.
Shares of Micron rose slightly in late trading, while Intel and Qualcomm stocks were little changed.
Party City stock dropped 2 percent post-market after announcing a secondary offering of 12 million shares of common stock.
Arbor Realty Trust shares plunged 5 percent in after-hours trading after the mortgage lender announced a public offering of common stock.