- SoCal murder suspect may be linked to Houston disappearances
- Stock futures search for direction ahead of Fed meeting
- Over $9 billion wiped off of XRP value after surprise spike in the cryptocurrency's price
- German watchdog asks Deutsche Bank to take actions to prevent money laundering
- Comcast stocks up on Sky shares buying another 29.1 pct. in the market
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
AdvisorShares, a Bethesda, Maryland-based investment firm that offers ETF solutions, debuted two new ETFs on Wednesday–the AdvisorShares Dorsey Wright Micro Cap ETF (NASDAQ: DWMC) and the AdvisorShares Dorsey Wright Short ETF (NASDAQ: DWSH). Both ETFs launched with expense ratios of 0.99% on the Nasdaq stock exchange. “We’re pleased to again partner with Dorsey Wright and […]
Continue Reading Below