- The best stock picker you've probably never heard of says Citigroup will nearly double
- This unusual move in the bond market appears to be signaling interest rates are about to break out
- U.S. asks court to detain alleged Russian agent pending trial
- Turkish opposition leader fined record sum for defaming Erdogan, family
- The Senate is making a big mistake as it drags its feet over EXIM Bank confirmations
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
AdvisorShares, a Bethesda, Maryland-based investment firm that offers ETF solutions, debuted two new ETFs on Wednesday–the AdvisorShares Dorsey Wright Micro Cap ETF (NASDAQ: DWMC) and the AdvisorShares Dorsey Wright Short ETF (NASDAQ: DWSH). Both ETFs launched with expense ratios of 0.99% on the Nasdaq stock exchange. “We’re pleased to again partner with Dorsey Wright and […]
Continue Reading Below