- Trump would prefer to pick a woman for U.N. envoy
- Trump threatens to pull US out of weapons pact with Russia, saying Moscow is violating the terms
- Trump says U.S. will pull out of intermediate range nuke pact
- Return to Egypt revives memories of desert battle for British veterans
- Artificial intelligence is changing how investors' money is being managed
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
AdvisorShares, a Bethesda, Maryland-based investment firm that offers ETF solutions, debuted two new ETFs on Wednesday–the AdvisorShares Dorsey Wright Micro Cap ETF (NASDAQ: DWMC) and the AdvisorShares Dorsey Wright Short ETF (NASDAQ: DWSH). Both ETFs launched with expense ratios of 0.99% on the Nasdaq stock exchange. “We’re pleased to again partner with Dorsey Wright and […]
Continue Reading Below