- Branson’s Virgin Galactic takes another step toward space tourism
- Trump’s economy ‘a little under’ 3 percent growth goal: Fed
- As tensions over aid rise, Venezuelan troops fire on villagers, kill two
- Virgin Galactic astronauts describe 'surreal' spaceflight: 'The views are absolutely extraordinary'
- Elementary school teacher captures two students slow dancing on Valentine's Day
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
AdvisorShares, a Bethesda, Maryland-based investment firm that offers ETF solutions, debuted two new ETFs on Wednesday–the AdvisorShares Dorsey Wright Micro Cap ETF (NASDAQ: DWMC) and the AdvisorShares Dorsey Wright Short ETF (NASDAQ: DWSH). Both ETFs launched with expense ratios of 0.99% on the Nasdaq stock exchange. “We’re pleased to again partner with Dorsey Wright and […]
Continue Reading Below