- Finding the bright side in a graying U.S. workforce
- Shutdown is starting to hurt Trump’s financial deregulation agenda
- UK would vote to stay in EU by 12 percentage point margin: YouGov poll
- 'Start Here': Syria, Pelosi, Gillibrand. What you need to know to start your day.
- Facebook removes more accounts linked to 'coordinated inauthentic behavior' in Russia
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Todd Shriber via Iris.xyz As of the end of October, the Federal Reserve hiked interest rates three times this year with many fixed income market participants still betting on a fourth rate increase coming in December. A predictable reaction of the Fed’s 2018 tightening efforts is investors departing long-dated bonds and the related exchange […]
Continue Reading Below