- Phoenix Suns center Deandre Ayton stands to lose roughly $2 million after NBA issues 25-game ban
- Australia’s Uluru closes to climbers for good after decades-long fight
- Celtics giant Fall concussed after banging head washing hands
- EU to discuss Brexit delay as Britain squabbles over an election
- Chinese yuan could head to 7.2 versus dollar in November, Goldman says
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Certainly, technology has come a long way and what was deemed “disruptive” then is standard fare by now. Advisors may already understand the impact of technology in their clients’ portfolios, but may not be aware of the trends that are already disrupting the current tech regime, such as robotics and artificial intelligence–areas where investors can […]
Continue Reading Below