- U.S. farmers may need more aid if trade deals stall during election season: lobby
- Trump to launch re-election campaign in battleground state of Florida
- Greece, Cyprus pressure EU to act over Turkey gas drilling as Ankara digs in
- What consumers need to know about Libra, Facebook's new cryptocurrency
- Facebook created a 'gateway drug' to introduce billions to cryptocurrency, experts say
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Certainly, technology has come a long way and what was deemed “disruptive” then is standard fare by now. Advisors may already understand the impact of technology in their clients’ portfolios, but may not be aware of the trends that are already disrupting the current tech regime, such as robotics and artificial intelligence–areas where investors can […]
Continue Reading Below