- US stocks start week lower as rate cut hopes fade
- Iran ignores Trump's warning, breaks nuke deal limit on uranium
- Why a 4-star admiral abruptly retired after his promotion
- Four-star admiral picked to be Navy's top officer abruptly retires amid scrutiny
- Stock buyback decline not necessarily bad news for economy
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Certainly, technology has come a long way and what was deemed “disruptive” then is standard fare by now. Advisors may already understand the impact of technology in their clients’ portfolios, but may not be aware of the trends that are already disrupting the current tech regime, such as robotics and artificial intelligence–areas where investors can […]
Continue Reading Below