- European shares back to earth after Draghi bombshell
- After Boeing showstopper, Airbus seeks order bounce
- Ex-UEFA head Platini released after being questioned over Qatar World Cup
- Asian shares up on trade optimism as Trump hints of Xi talks
- Facebook's cryptocurrency is already facing political pushback in Europe
An active shooter incident has been reported at a UPS facility in southern New Jersey Monday morning, according to the company.
UPS said it’s working with law enforcement, who are responding to a supply chain processing facility in Logan Township.
There are no confirmed shots at this time but police have swarmed the streets and a loading ramp, according to ABC Philadelphia station WPVI.
“We cannot provide information about the identity of people involved at this time,” UPS said in a statement.
Additional details were not immediately available.
New Jersey State Police said “local and county authorities” were responding to the town.
This story is developing. Please check back for more updates.