- Electric scooter gets charged up in just five minutes with a battery from BP-backed StoreDot
- Tony Hawk: 'Chasing a skateboard career into adult life is the bravest thing I've done'
- Stock buyers beware because a Fed rate cut might not work this time
- Cruelly denied by the Dutch, Kiwis will recover, says coach
- LG Elec’s 5G phones in doubt as chip deal with Qualcomm set to expire
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Bringing smart beta to the municipal bonds segment, Columbia Threadneedle Investments expanded on its strategic beta ETF lineup with a rules-based approach to muni investing. On Wednesday, Columbia Threadneedle Investments launched the Columbia Multi-Sector Municipal Income ETF (NYSEArca: MUST), which has a 0.28% expense ratio. “Today’s municipal market is comprised of nearly $4 trillion in […]
Continue Reading Below