- The Dish: Chef Eden Grinshpan
- Third annual Women's March ascends on US cities amid controversy
- Trump says a deal ‘could very well happen’ with China
- Jack Bogle's last warning to the investment industry: "Don't forget the little guy you serve"
- Here's how much it costs to eat like The Mountain from 'Game of Thrones'
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Dr. Sonu Varghese via Iris.xyz The 60/40 stock-bond portfolio has been one of the simplest go-to asset allocation choices to capture the diversification benefit. The problem with a typical 60/40 portfolio is that it still exhibits significant volatility and drawdowns during sustained bear markets, or when stocks and bonds are both falling (as in February 2018). […]
Continue Reading Below