- A Quest for the Best Diversifier: Overlaying 60/40 With Alternatives
- Sheep replace traffic in the heart of Madrid
- Greece suspends police officer for swearing at a migrant woman
- Saudi explanation of Khashoggi killing ‘not enough’, Mnuchin says
- Democrats appear more likely to vote in midterms than GOP: NBC-WSJ poll
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Dr. Sonu Varghese via Iris.xyz The 60/40 stock-bond portfolio has been one of the simplest go-to asset allocation choices to capture the diversification benefit. The problem with a typical 60/40 portfolio is that it still exhibits significant volatility and drawdowns during sustained bear markets, or when stocks and bonds are both falling (as in February 2018). […]
Continue Reading Below