- 1/18/19: CBSN Evening News
- Golf: Late birdie run keeps Mickelson ahead at Desert Classic
- Union tells Shell no automatic extension of refinery contract: sources
- Tencent weighing bid for holding company behind Korea’s Nexon: sources
- Mueller's office disputes parts of BuzzFeed's bombshell on Cohen's congressional testimony
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
First Trust has partnered up with Dorsey Wright to launch another ETF that incorporates a relative strength strategy to hone in on market segments with the highest forward momentum. On Tuesday, First Trust launched the First Trust Dorsey Wright DALI 1 ETF (NasdaqGM: DALI), which has a 0.92% expense ratio. The First Trust Dorsey Wright […]
Continue Reading Below