- Starbucks debuts its first plant-based protein coffee
- The battle for the House may come down to Minnesota: What to watch in Tuesday's primaries
- Best states for small business, graded from A+ to F (Hint: 5 did stellar and 2 flunked)
- Yemen’s ancient architecture threatened by war
- Euro slips on Turkey angst, dollar holds firm
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
First Trust has partnered up with Dorsey Wright to launch another ETF that incorporates a relative strength strategy to hone in on market segments with the highest forward momentum. On Tuesday, First Trust launched the First Trust Dorsey Wright DALI 1 ETF (NasdaqGM: DALI), which has a 0.92% expense ratio. The First Trust Dorsey Wright […]
Continue Reading Below