- Golf: Koepka to become new world No. 1 after CJ Cup win
- China must balance need for stable growth while managing risks: State Council
- NBA roundup: Tempers flare as Rockets down Lakers
- Amid skepticism, Saudi official provides another version of Khashoggi death
- Saudi Arabia reportedly deployed Twitter army against Khashoggi and other critics
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
First Trust has partnered up with Dorsey Wright to launch another ETF that incorporates a relative strength strategy to hone in on market segments with the highest forward momentum. On Tuesday, First Trust launched the First Trust Dorsey Wright DALI 1 ETF (NasdaqGM: DALI), which has a 0.92% expense ratio. The First Trust Dorsey Wright […]
Continue Reading Below