- Deutsche Bank shares rise pre-market as 18,000 global job cuts begin
- Hong Kong police arrest six at Kowloon protest
- South Korea’s Moon urges Japan to remove export curbs
- DOJ changing legal team fighting for census citizenship question
- Huawei staff share deep links with Chinese military, new study claims
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
After a dismal May performance, where stocks were plagued by fears of a dual front trade war and global economic uncertainty, this past week technology stocks had their best six day stretch in 7 1/2 years, according to Dow Jones market data, as quoted by the Wall Street Journal. A number of factors have been […]
Continue Reading Below