- What goes into Golden State Warriors' dynasty
- Ivanka Trump honors victims of Ethiopian air crash
- Foxconn chairman Gou says he aims to step down in coming months
- Citigroup to refund retail customers for investment losses: Australian regulator
- NHL roundup: Blue Jackets push Lightning to brink of elimination
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
As summer vacation draws to a close, it’s back to pencils, books and teachers’ dirty looks for many students, which bodes well for retail ETFs looking to capitalize on a busy back-to-school shopping season. In addition, the retail sector had a tailwind of positive economic data from the Commerce Department behind it as retail sales […]
Continue Reading Below