- Americans think 22 is the ideal age to get a credit card—but money experts disagree
- California GOP House candidate Kim takes slight lead over Democrat Cisneros in crucial CA race
- 'The whole world economy' is at risk if US-China trade war gets much worse, SocGen chair
- Kavanaugh accuser seeks terms for testimony as deadline looms
- U.S. Justice Department may delay state AG meeting relating to social media: source
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
As summer vacation draws to a close, it’s back to pencils, books and teachers’ dirty looks for many students, which bodes well for retail ETFs looking to capitalize on a busy back-to-school shopping season. In addition, the retail sector had a tailwind of positive economic data from the Commerce Department behind it as retail sales […]
Continue Reading Below