- Singapore September core inflation edges down to 1.8 percent year-on-year; misses forecasts
- Oil dips as Saudi Arabia pledges to play 'responsible role' in market
- NHL roundup: Rantanen, Avs topple Flyers
- Trump’s missile treaty pullout could escalate tension with China
- China emergency crews struggling to rescue 18 trapped miners
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
As summer vacation draws to a close, it’s back to pencils, books and teachers’ dirty looks for many students, which bodes well for retail ETFs looking to capitalize on a busy back-to-school shopping season. In addition, the retail sector had a tailwind of positive economic data from the Commerce Department behind it as retail sales […]
Continue Reading Below