- Huawei launches a PR offensive — but it may face a 'literally impossible' task
- Nicaraguan journalist flees to Costa Rica, fearing government threats
- Western Australia claims BHP owes up to $215 million in underpaid iron ore royalties
- NBA roundup: Wolves’ Rose beats buzzer to bury Suns
- Death toll rises in Mexico pipeline blast, amid reports leak was detected hours before explosion
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
As summer vacation draws to a close, it’s back to pencils, books and teachers’ dirty looks for many students, which bodes well for retail ETFs looking to capitalize on a busy back-to-school shopping season. In addition, the retail sector had a tailwind of positive economic data from the Commerce Department behind it as retail sales […]
Continue Reading Below